I will make this as short and to the point that I can...(cause I know some of you have better things to do than to read a long journal)
I have been a member of the DeviantART community for almost 2 and a half years and I thought that it would be a good time as of any to get some feedback from you, my watchers.
But first, if you don't feel like answering one of the questions then you don't have to answer it, just move on to the next question.
And PLEASE please please!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS and have read this journal PLEASE leave some kind of comment BECAUSE the views DON't TELL ME WHO viewed this So I don't know if the view is form you my watchers or not. I don't care what it is (even if it is just a single letter) just leave something. Thanks
1) Why did you join DeviantART?
2) How often are you on DeviantART?
3) What was it that made you watch me?
4) Why do you watch me OR still watch me?
5) What do you want to see more of/from me?
6) What do I need(s) to improve/work on? (examples: coloring, inking, anatomy, etc.)
7) Am I posting too much OR not enough?
8) Livestreaming? Yes, no, not giving you a big enough heads up before hand? What?
9) Would you be a more involved/active watcher if I got premium membership?
10) Other comments, concerns, questions, issues, opinions, needs, wants, etc....
Questions and Answers
Q:Why do you want feedback from me?
A: Because I can only learn and grow so much as an artist by myself. I need your feedback, your opinions, your critiques, and your ideas and thoughts so I can continue to learn and grow as an artist.
A: And because I value what you have to say. Believe it or not but what you have to say is important to me.
Q:Can I say anything when it comes to feedback?
A: Yes, mostly. Positive feedback it always nice (and you can never go wrong with it) however critiques, artistic incite/opinions/ideas/thoughts are the best and most helpful.
A: JUST DON'T say stuff like: you suck or that's stupid, etc., OR be a troll. Cause that helps no one.
Q:What if I don't want to give feedback because [enter your reason here]
A: I learned a LONG TIME AGO that when it comes to any of the creative arts like music, dance, etc. that it is an subjective field and that not everyone will like what you do. I respect that and I will respect what you have to say, so don't be afraid to leave feedback because of what I might say.